course can be used as part of the certification program of the
American College of Vedic Astrology (ACVA) and gives 100 hours of credit.
The application process has two easy steps.
1. Address and birth information
You begin by sending an email that contains the following information:
a. Your name.
After your application is received you will receive an email confirming that. Please wait with your payment till you have received the email that your application has beren received and approved.
your application is received and approved you will receive an email
Next you can go to the payment page (click here for the payment page) and you can choose between different payment methods. The confirmation email will be made manually. So please allow some time for it to be sent.
The course material will be sent when the payment has been completed.
Course Agreements The best way to avoid misunderstandings
1. Registration is confirmed as soon as the completed application form is received.
2. Roeland de Looff MA or the local teacher of Dirah Academy International is the course supervisor.
3. As soon as registration is confirmed, the course material and the personal chart will be sent to the student.
4. The course supervisor is obliged to return the completed assignments within seven days after receiving the assignments; both corrected and furnished with comments. Exceptions to this rule are situations beyond the control of the supervisor, e.g. sickness and holidays. The student will receive notice when this occurs.
5. A good student-supervisor relationship is essential. The supervisor will do everything he can to guide the student through the material. The student should always be polite. If according to the supervisor inappropriate behaviour takes place the student will receive one warning. If the student persists he will loose all rights.
6. The student has the right to support by email.
7. a. Should the student not return his assignments or in any way absent himself for a period of three months, the student will lose all his rights.
b. The student may ask for a temporary halt to his study for a maximum period of four months.
8. Paid terms will never be refunded.
9. Once the final assignment has been assessed as satisfactory, the course supervisor is obliged to issue the student with the certificate of Applied Vedic Astrology. A second chance is possible!